Coffee Shop Manager | Kuwait | Expanding Coffee Brand
We are currently looking for experienced COFFEE SHOP MANAGER to run Coffee Stores managed by fast growing Restaurant Management Group.
The primary job function of the Coffee Shop Manager is to manage and assume responsibility for the success of the Store by directing all operational aspects of the store and driving sales whilst minimizing costs.
- Excellent knowledge of coffee industry
- Has strong attention to details and good process knowledge to map out a concrete BIG PICTURE of the Business
- Able to establish strategic goals with solid business development plan
- Consistent communications with clear and specific expectations. Simplify direction
- Leadership and associate development and accountability.
- Time management with great organization skills with thorough follow through.
- Must provide profit from bottom line that will advocate elimination of all non ROI processes
- Intermediate to advance computer skills with excellent reporting abilities
- Restaurant Management
- P&L Management
- LSM Strategy
- Brand Development
- Strategic Planning
- Competitive Analysis
- Quality Control
- Sales Management
- Client Relation and Retention
- Total Quality Customer
- Service (TQCS)
- Talent Management and Succession Planning.
Job Scope and Responsibilities:
- Meeting and increasing sales of the brand products and services
- Overseeing consistent food delivery to the customer, touch tables and follows through.
- Ensure customer delight and engagement, organize operation, clean and hygienic work environment, and minimizing wastage
- Check Cash registry as per standard and needs
- Conduct the needed Store Evaluation, Walk through and meetings.
- Lead direct reports successfully into productive working methods by setting an example and provide a two-way line of communication for Staff.
- Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets, and the needed skill and will level
- Compiling, analyzing and reporting sales figures and all business related data for continued business excellence and progress
- Strengthen Local Store Marketing and monitor brands/concepts social media accounts
- Reporting to Brand Manager and upper management regarding business trends and concept/brands financial
- wellbeing and others (P&L etc.)
- Handling employee escalation
- Performs other duties as assigned
Work experience and Qualifications:
- Hospitality Diploma is strongly desired, or equivalent education/experience.
- Attended sales and management seminars and training is an advantage
- Has at least 5 years of working experience in F&B environment with hands on experience as F&B Store Manager
- Basic salary approx. R 20000 – depending on experience and skills
- Performance bonus
- Free accommodation provided (single occupancy room)
- Free transport from and to work
- Public Medical Insurance
- 30 days of annual leave
- Flight allowance every 2 years
- Visa and joining flight to the country of employment
Start: ASAP, subject to visa
To apply for Coffee Shop Manager | Kuwait | Expanding Coffee Brand, send your CV in WORD document with recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job! http://www.recruitforafrica.com