ESL Teachers Jobs | China | Various Schools and Pre Schools
We are looking for ESL TEACHERS to join various schools and pre-schools in China. Recruit for Africa has teamed up with a large Education Development Company in China and together, we provide a safe and efficient service for all candidates interested to teache English in China and earn good salaries.
What is required to qualify for teaching jobs in China:
- Police Clearance with no record
- A Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL / TESOL is advantageous but not necessary for B Ed. Degree
- Experience level required differs – a lot of schools provide their own trainings to all teachers
- The candidate is required to prepare a 2 minute video showing his/her personality and pronunciation.
What our schools offer:
- Depending on the size of the city and your experience – salaries start from ZAR 20,000 up to R 40,000
- Accommodation or Accommodation allowance is provided. In case of Accommodation allowance, our business partner in China will assist candidate with finding the accommodation
- Working hours are generally 40 hours per week but this depends on school type
- Most schools provide 2 days off
- Flights and visa costs are generally reimbursed upon arrival to China
- Most schools pays bonus on completion of 12 months contracts.
Start dates: this will depend on your availability and the school season – all negotiable to match your requirements
To apply for ESL Teachers Jobs | China | Various Schools and Pre Schools, please send your CV in WORD document, recent photo, short video (as explained above) and copies of all qualifications.
Once we pre-screen your experience, one of our agents will contact you to discuss possible match school to your experience and preferences.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs, lodge and teachers placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job! http://www.recruitforafrica.com