Food Runners | Bahrain – Manama | Upmarket Parisian Brasserie
We are looking for FOOD RUNNERS to join the team of a very popular, French style brasserie located in Manama, Bahrain.
This brasserie brand is a part of rapidly expanding, upmarket hospitality group with various restaurant brands in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.
- This role entails working closely with the most important part of our business: the Guests – Giving them fantastic customer care and making them feel good by way of projecting an efficient, friendly nature.
- It is essential that incumbents are courteous, well groomed, reliable, honest, and hardworking and possesses complete product knowledge.
- Assists the team in providing a brand we can be truly proud of.
Specific Job Responsibilities are, but not limited to, the following:
- Performs all duties in accordance with the Business Unit’s Standard Operating Policies and Procedures.
- Delivers food and drinks in a timely manner and in line with the Company’s Standard Operating Policies and Procedures.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to guests.
- Collects all dirty dishes from the restaurant floor.
- Ensures all dirty dishes are properly cleaned and stacked in line with the Company’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Ensues all waste from the restaurant is collected and disposed of in the correct manner – in line with the Company’s Standard Operating Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures that the Company’s sanitary facilities are checked and cleaned on a regular basis in line with the Company’s Standard Operating Policies and Procedures. Any problems to be communicated to the Supervisor/ARM on duty to ensure all issues are rectified immediately.
- Stores and uses all cleaning chemicals/materials in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommended safety standards, egg dilation ratios etc.
- Bar area, tables and chairs should be clean and laid out as per the Standard Operating Policies and Procedures at the start of shifts.
- Assists the Supervisor, RM and ARM in maintaining the standards of cleanliness or problems in the surroundings, (e.g. floor cleanliness, messy tables/service stations. Reports any problems to the Supervisor/Managers. Ensures any issues are resolved.
- Adheres to Duty Rota, reporting to work on time and properly attired – well groomed, according to the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Continuously assists the operations by helping the Service/Waiting staff as required.
- Compiles and reports any guest complaints and, with the help of the Captain/Supervisor, ensure all issues are resolved to the guests’ satisfaction.
- Listens to our customers, it’s the first step to providing a great experience and we love how passionate our customers are about our brand.
- Provides a great experience for our guests by providing exemplary guest service.
- Possesses excellent product knowledge in order to answer our guests’ enquiries and to resolve any issues.
- Maintains a high standard of personal grooming and demeanor (body language, facial expressions).
- Full awareness of the Company’s Fire Safety Procedures and Health and Safety regulations.
- Ability to switch roles quickly, by serving guests respectfully, swiftly and effectively and moving to complete other tasks.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the SBU’s Manager.
Experience and Skills required:
- Good general education
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Hotel, Casual or Fine Dining Restaurant
- Food and service knowledge – service sequence
- Good communication in English
- Self-motivated and detail orientated
- Organized personality and able to work unsupervised
- Good time management skills
Start: ASAP, subject to visa process
- Basic salary is negotiable, based on experience and skills
- Additional benefits will be discussed during the interviews
To apply for Food Runners | Bahrain – Manama | Parisian Brasserie, please send your CV in WORD document with full length photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specializing exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job!