Reservations Manager | Bryanston | Lodge Management Company
We are looking for an experienced RESERVATIONS MANAGER to join the team of a large luxury Lodge Management Company with the main Head Office located in Bryanston.
Duties and Experienced required from the Reservations Manager:
- at least 10 years’ of managing experience from Call Centres OR Reservations Department for multiple properties
- duties will include management of the day to day operations of the Central Reservations Department. The Reservations Manager will co-ordinate and supervise all staff that is employed in the Central Reservations Department
- Reservations Manager will communicate with all departments to ensure efficient and reliable service.
- The Manager will be required to oversee the administration of all rates and system requirements on the Central Reservations System.
- Preparing reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and as required basis
- The Manager will manage the overall inventory of the fifteen properties on the Central Reservations System
- Sound knowledge of Opera, Apex, eRes / Nebula is required
- The Manager will oversee the yielding and management of the online travel agent systems and API links with preferred partners
- Regular participation in management meetings will be required.
Start date: URGENT – 1st October
- Candidate should be able to work unsupervised, have strong work ethic & have a finer attention to details.
- Position is live out as based at HO in Bryanston.
- MUST be able to travel to properties when required. Company will cover travel expenses.
- Salary: highly negotiable, includes costs of medical aid & provident fund.
- Valid RSA ID is required.
- Proven track record & experience is a MUST – anyone with no finance hospitality background will be immediately disregarded.
- Candidate MUST have been the senior finance compiling the actual management accounts pack itself.
To apply for Reservations Manager | Bryanston | Lodge Management Company, please send your CV in WORD document, recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs, lodge and teachers placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job! http://www.recruitforafrica.com